It's time to decorate your home for the festive season. Christmas is just around the corner, which means you can start decorating your home, garden and tree. Elmwood Garden Centre offers a fine selection of Christmas garlands, Christmas Wreaths, Christmas Trees and lovely decorations. Christmas garlands are the perfect accessory to hang on your mantle, fireplace. Did you know you can hang garlands on many more places indoors and outdoors? Please enter our Christmas Garden Centre in Bristol to start Christmas shopping.
What do I need for a Christmas garland?
Here’s what you need to design your own fireplace Christmas garland:
- The base, use a real or an artificial garland.
- Greenery stems like eucalyptus, pine, Taxus or anything wintery with good texture.
- Supplies like wire or floral wire.
- Accessories like ribbons, baubles and ornaments.
- Lights, for example, battery-operated bulbs.
How to make a Christmas garland
If you want to get creative, you can make your own Christmas garland. Give your fireplace a festive look by adding a Christmas garland. Christmas garlands don’t have to be too expensive, you can spend what you want. Please follow our tips for creating a stunning Christmas garland:
- Start with the base: assemble the garland on the right spot with hooks to keep it in place.
- Hang the battery-operated lights around the base.
- Drape greenery stems over each side of the garland. Weave the eucalyptus in and out until you're happy with the whole.
- Decorate it with accessories, like ribbons, baubles and ornaments to top it off.
If you are using real garland or greenery, remember you have to mist it to avoid it from drying out. Too much heat or direct sunlight is bad for the condition of the garland. Mist it regularly to keep it shiny.
Where to hang a Christmas garland
Christmas garlands can add something extra to many places indoors and outdoors. One of the most popular places to hang a Christmas garland is above the fireplace, but did you know you can use Christmas garlands all over the house? Here is some inspiration to decorate your house during the holidays:
- Christmas table garland: place the garland in the middle of the table during the Christmas dinner. Decorate it with lights, candles and accessories for a festive look.
- Christmas door garland: combine garlands with a wreath to give your guests the warmest welcome they could wish for. Hang two garlands on each side of the door and one above the door to give it a festive look.
- Christmas garland for stairs: the stairs are one of the best places to decorate during the holiday season. Weave the garland between the stairs and add lights.
- Outdoor Christmas garland: decorate your porch by hanging a garland around the pillars
You can assemble Christmas garlands with the help of hooks. These hooks will stick to the surface without doing any harm to your walls, doors or furniture. They're available in every colour and transparent too. Choose the right sizes and decorate your home with Christmas garlands.
Where to buy garland for Christmas
If you want to get crazy with Christmas decorations this year, a garland can’t be missed. From November, our garden centre is transformed into a lovely Christmas centre where you can do all of your Christmas shopping. Visit Elmwood Garden Centre for stunning cut and potted Christmas trees, Christmas wreaths, Christmas flowers and plants and a small collection of decorations. Are you looking for a specific product? Please contact us on 0117 956 1495 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.