At Elmwood Nursery...
We're passionate about plants, aiming to provide you with freshness and quality, as well as choice and variety. So, you should hopefully be able find something 'a bit different', whatever the size of your garden, whatever the time of year.
- Find inspiration at this year’s RHS Flower Show Tatton Park 21 July 2017
- It’s not too late to be sowing more veg for your plot 17 July 2017
- Remove algae and pond weed from water features 17 July 2017
- Cut herbs to store for winter 13 July 2017
- Keep your roses blooming at their peak into autumn 10 July 2017
Give wildlife a drink
Put out a tray of water in warm weather and you'll find a host of wild creatures appreciate it to the full, from birds wanting a drink and a bath, to bats and hedgehogs looking for a watering hole at dusk. Even bees need to drink, so make sure it's kept topped up at all times.