At Elmwood Nursery...
We're passionate about plants, aiming to provide you with freshness and quality, as well as choice and variety. So, you should hopefully be able find something 'a bit different', whatever the size of your garden, whatever the time of year.
- The Royal Horticultural Society needs your help 20 February 2017
- Over 80 gardens around the country are opening for the National Gardens Scheme Snowdrop Festival 17 February 2017
- The nation’s favourite summer bedding plants have been named 15 February 2017
- Londoners are to get a new ‘pocket park’ this spring 13 February 2017
- What to do in the garden in February 6 February 2017
Indulge in some sweetpeas
Sow sweet peas into 'root trainers'