Welcome to Elmwood Nursery & Garden Centre
We pride ourselves on the quality of our plants and service and have a wide selection, with something for everyone, most of which we grow ourselves and take great care of, seasonal bedding is somewhat of a speciality and we always endeavour to maintain an interesting and varied range.We are open throughout December for Christmas Trees, Holly Wreaths and a variety of Seasonal products.
- Grow microgreens 9 December 2016
- What to do in the garden in December 5 December 2016
- A new pop-up ‘White Garden’ at Kensington Palace is to pay tribute to Diana, Princess of Wales 2 December 2016
- DECEMBER – HTA PLANT OF THE MOMENT FESTIVE FAVOURITES – HTA THE HOLLY AND THE IVY 1 December 2016
- Ambassadors for gardening are setting out to enthuse a new generation 30 November 2016
Jettison old seed packets
Have a good clear out and jettison any old packets of seed: most seed keeps well for about two years, but after that it starts to deteriorate and you'll get increasingly poor rates of germination. Keep an eye on the 'best before' dates on seed packets and buy in fresh seed to replace those which have expired.